Alice in wonderland theme
Alice in Wonderland Theme Decorations is an elegant affair that would impress the Queen Red to setting the scene for a mad tea party where things will be sure to get stirred up, We can decorate your Alice in Wonderland party in a variety of ways for you to make your little Master’s Birthday Very Special . Consider the following options to make your Alice in Wonderland party stand out:
- An arched type way is going to be constructed out of balloons will create a gateway into your Wonderland party. Gather solidly coloured latex balloons with the themed balloons and tie them down over the top side .
Use sidewalk chalk to draw giant letters on the driveway spelling out "This Way to Wonderland" and add an arrow pointing to your yard.
Set the table with colourful plates, napkins and a real cup and saucer for each guest. Unmatched cups work very well for this party theme, and you may be able to find them at yard sales or thrift shops.
For the table decorations,we will use teapots filled with lots of big flowers and fresh leaves .
Make signs that say "This Way" and "That Way" and "Other Way" with arrows pointing in different directions.
Add small tags that say "Drink Me" to the teacup handles.
Hang paper lanterns over the table.
we will Use pink lawn flamingos, rabbit stuffed animals ( White ) and croquet mallet for decorations.
Set crazy hats at each place setting that read "in this style 10/6."
Alice In Wonderland Food menu:
- Use pretty trays and tiered plate stands.
- Serve finger sandwiches with the crusts removed. Children may like thinly sliced cucumber, cheese, or ham with jam for the sandwich fillings.
- Opt for finger foods like mini-muffins, pretzels and grapes.
- Take sugar cookies and customise them by adding the words "Eat Me" to each using frosting.
- Make the birthday cake in the shape of a heart, in honour of the Queen of Hearts.
Alice in Wonderland Party Favors Sends your guests home from Wonderland with a variety of fancy and fun Alice in Wonderland favours.
- Beaded necklaces.
- White gloves.
- Mad Hatter themed hats.
- Tea bags.
- Playing cards.
- Copies ofAlice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- Buttons, stickers, and other customizable favours.